We feature an indoor, professional golf simulator on high end, artificial grass. We offer range time, and the ability to play an 18-Hole round alone, or with friends.
For a full list of courses, please see our 'Courses' page.
DREAM 18 is located inside a 7,000 square foot retail golf shop (Alameda GolfWorks).
Alameda GolfWorks features:
- New and used club sales
- Apparel & accessories
- Club repair
- Full custom club fittings
- A high end putting green
- Lessons by appointment with a teaching professional
Playing golf isn't just about the 'golf.' We recognize this. It is also about quality time spent with friends, family, camaraderie, and the competitiveness.
- FAMOUS / FANTASY: Swing by and play courses most golfers only dream of playing.
- TIME: Want to squeeze in a round on your lunch break? No problem. Instead of spending 4 or 5 hours on a course, breeze through a round in less than an hour.
- CONVENIENCE: Need some club work done? Considering a new set of irons? Want a custom fitted set of clubs? We are located inside Alameda Golfworks, a 7,000 square foot Golf store, fitting, and club repair center. Play a round while you wait for your repairs or think over buying that shiny, new driver.
- WEATHER: Weather is not a factor! (If, however, you want some virtual rain or gale force winds for a challenge - that can be arranged.)
- COMFORT: Come lounge on our couch, play a card game, and laugh at your friends when they shank a ball and put yet another ball mark in our walls.
WHO & WHEN
DREAM 18 was founded in 2014 by Donald "Chris" Perez & Brandi Lee McFarland.
Made it this far? Here is some reality-based humor as a reward...
DONALD "CHRIS" PEREZ: Chris is the president of a local Golf Club, has a Business Degree and owns property in Alameda and San Francisco. He has worked at Alameda Golfworks (just for fun) for two years. Yes, you read that right - he works... JUST FOR FUN. He is a Golf-addict, he spends way too much time coordinating his golf outfits, and will quote Caddyshack with you until the sun sets. Don't be fooled by his tattoos... he is about as tough as a gopher - but not THAT gopher.
BRANDI LEE: Brandi has a B.F.A., is a professional artist, property manager, and holds a few other jobs at any given time as well.