YES, WE KNOW RULES SUCK.
For your safety (and our protection).
- No swearing, banging a club into hard surfaces - or throwing clubs! (You know who you are.)
- Do not attempt "Happy Gilmore" style shots. Seriously.
- No alcohol, or outside food/drinks.
- No metal spiked golf shoes.
- Soft spiked golf shoes are permitted, granted they are clean.
- Please clean your clubs before using our facility.
- You are welcome to use your own golf balls, but please only use balls that have not been marked with any pen marks.
- Only one player may be in the hitting area at a time.
- Please watch out for flying tees!
- Always check your surroundings before taking a swing - practice or otherwise.
- Only hit from the designated hitting area.
- Only hit towards the impact screen.
- Do not attempt to move or adjust any of the launch monitor equipment without the assistance of an employee.
- Report and issues or accidents to management immediately.